There are a lot of online diamond dealers in the world. Some of the most famous are Brian Gavin, White Flash, Blue Nile, Zoara, and Ritani, but as our title suggests we are big fans of James Allen Diamonds. We don’t make this recommendation lightly, but we do believe we’ve done the research necessary to come to this conclusion. From our Online Diamond Store Review, published annually to our book Buying a Diamond Online Is Easy, we take the mystery out of buying a diamond.
So why do we recommend James Allen? There are a multitude of reasons so we’ll start with the standard three:
- James Alan’s return policy is reasonable, thirty days.
- James Allen offers GIA graded diamonds, and GIA is one of the most respected diamond grading labs in the world. So if you know your 4C’s, and you buy a GIA graded diamond, the chances are very good that there will be no surprises.
- James Allen also has a great selection of diamonds. For 99% of us their diamonds will satisfy our needs nicely.
There are also three very important measures that have nothing to do with the diamond itself, but yet we feel are very important for online diamond buyers.
- James Allen is A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau. This means they are willing to defend their rating and keep customers happy.
- James Allen offers an excellent gift box. While you may not think this is important now, you will for the thirty seconds of crunch time when you are presenting the diamond to the person you love.
- James Allen’s website is ridiculously easy to use. They take the confusion and mystery out of diamond buying and replace it with a few clicks of the mouse.
Then there the last two elements, which we think are the most important of all.
- James Allen’s prices are very competitive, even against Blue Nile, who many feel is the least expensive provider of online diamonds in the world.
- James Allen offers you high definition, 3-D rotation, diamond viewing technology. You can view your diamond from all sides and the top as well. It is this last point that we think is very critical. Do people buy diamonds without viewing them directly? Yes it happens all the time. Blue Nile, the biggest in the industry, uses a standard stock photo along with the diamond certificate. This is more than enough to get the buyers across the line. The fact is that’s probably true, Still, we want to see our diamond!
The biggest challenge of all that you will face is simply having the courage to click over the website and “test drive” a few diamonds. The fact is buying a diamond online is easy. Take the next step right now, and give it a try. No one is watching, and no salesman will call! Click here to go to James Allen’s online diamond shop.